now browsing by tag
Prima Donna’s new Christmas single has been out for a while and there’s been a lot of great press about it! Check it out:
- American Songwriter premiered the new Mistletoe Blues music video (watch/read it here).
- Genre is Dead interviewed Adam and David, and also wrote about the new music video and the song (read the interview here and the write-ups about the video here and the song here).
- Buzz Music interviewed Aaron about the new single (read it here).
- Chasing Destino included Prima Donna in their Music You Didn’t Know You Wanted For Christmas feature (read it here).
- La Grosse Radio in France included Prima Donna in their list of favorite Christmas Records from 2020 (read it here).
- Rock ‘N’ Load mag included Prima Donna in their list of Black Friday Wicked Cool Records releases (check it out it here).
- Jammerzine shared Mistletoe Blues in their First Listen feature, describing it as a “future classic that stirs the grind as much as the spirit” (read it here).
- New Noise Magazine premiered Mistletoe Blues on November 23 (check it out here).
- Buzzbands.LA included Mistletoe Blues in their holiday music Spotify playlist (read about it and follow the playlist here).
- Festive! fan zine wrote about Gimme Christmas (read it here).
- Vents Magazine wrote about the new single (read it here).
December is here, so to celebrate it we are launching a Prima Donna advent calendar!
Each day, starting at midnight local time, you can open a new window and discover a Prima Donna-themed video, from live performances to classic interviews and music videos.
We hope you will enjoy it. Have a safe and awesome holiday season! And don’t forget to listen to Gimme Christmas!(If the calendar doesn’t open below click here to access it directly)
Prima Donna are going to release a new single with two Christmas songs!
The A-side features “Gimme Christmas” (released digitally in 2018) and the B-side has the brand new track “Mistletoe Blues”!
About “Mistletoe Blues”, Kevin says that it’s “a fun tune about a lonely Christmas. It’s done in the style of all those Sun Records classics.”
About “Gimme Christmas”, Aaron adds: “If Veruca Salt, the bratty girl from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, made a loud, 70’s glam-rock-inspired Christmas song, this would be it!”
The Gimme Christmas/Mistletoe Blues single is going to be released on Wicked Cool Records. The digital version comes out on November 24 and the 7″ single is out on Black Friday, November 27.
Source: I’m Music Magazine