Prima Donna are getting together with the fans for a video chat party on Zoom!
The party will happen live and online on Sunday, May 17, at noon Pacific Time. If you live in a different time zone, you can check what the difference is by clicking here.
Check out the poster below for the information on how to join. The Zoom link will not be shared publicly, so in order to join this video chat you’ll have to send us an e-mail.
You will need to have Zoom installed on your laptop or phone. If you have not used Zoom before, we advise that you install it and test the audio/video features in advance. You can install Zoom by clicking here.
See you at the party!
Thank you to Bruce Duff and Prima Donna for their support!
Edit (May 16): The slots to ask questions are all taken but there are still a few places left for those who want to watch!
Buy the vinyl from Wicked Cool Records here!
Listen, share, repeat.
- A-side: Sing to Death written by Kevin Preston
- B-side: Cruel Summer (Bananarama cover, originally written by Sara Dallin, Siobhan Fahey, Steve Jolley, Tony Swain & Keren Woodward)
- Produced by Paul Roessler & Bruce Duff @ Kitten Robot, Los Angeles, CA
- Mixed by Eric Palmquist @ Palmquist Studios
- Art by Alex Hagen
- Photo by Erin Joyce
Prima Donna have released an awesome new music video for their cover of the Bananarama hit “Cruel Summer”!
Check it out:
- Written & Directed by Arthur Leon Adams III
- Produced by David S. Field and Kathryn Nudelman
- Director of Photography – Jeff Santone
- Production assistants – Kearney Thompson, Vic Field, Christine Minton, Cynthia Mena Field
- Location services provided by Jack & Barb
- Starring – Kevin Preston, David S. Field, Lights Out Levine, Aaron Minton, Kathryn Nudelman, Vicki Chen, Christine Minton, Cynthia Mena Field, Danny Palaez, Kearney Thompson, Jackie Jones, Christian Caloroso, Emily Umbaugh, Brittany Conyers, Adra J. Linares, Ashleigh Morghan, Tim Wahl, Erin Joyce, Queen Samantha, Alixan Katanya, Justin and Jimmy Jaz from the The Knitts.
- Song Credits: Cruel Summer written by Karen Jane Woodward, Sarah Elizabeth Dallin, Siobhan Maire Deirdre Fahey, Steve Jolley, Tony Swain.
℗ 2019 Prima Donna under exclusive license to Wicked Cool Records.
Prima Donna is welcoming the summer with a brand new single!
“Cruel Summer” is a rocking cover of the 1984 Bananarama hit.
The song was produced by Paul Roessler (45 Grave, Screamers) and Bruce Duff (Streetwalkin’ Cheetahs), and it was mixed by Eric Palmquist (producer of Prima Donna’s S/T album and Feral Children single).
“Cruel Summer” is out now on all digital platforms through Wicked Cool Records.
To celebrate, here are some highlights from the album promotion and shows:
- All Access Music interview (read it here)
- The New Nine interview (read it here)
- Front Row Live Ent. interview (watch it here)
- Automatic live in Los Angeles (watch it here)
- Pretty Little Head and Sound The Alarm live in Italy (watch it here)
- Year of The Rat live in Switzerland (watch it here)
- Paris concert pictures from Prima Donna France (view them here)
If you haven’t seen Prima Donna live in a while, this StageIt show will be a nice little fix from the comfort of your couch.
You can watch them play a live acoustic set from anywhere in the world. There’s also a chat where you can talk, comment and tip them.
You just need an internet connection and a ticket to the show which you can buy here.
The tickets are 10 USD, show time is on Sunday, February 3rd at 1PM Pacific Time USA, 9PM GMT (Lisbon, London), 10PM CET (central Europe).
More info on how StageIt works:
See you online!
Here are some of the highlights of the concerts in videos, reviews and pictures.
- 17 November – Helldorado Festival, Eindoven (NL)
Review (in English) and photo at rpmonline.co.uk
- 19 November – Burgerweeshuis, Deventer (NL)
Review (in Dutch) and photo at metalfan.nl
- 23 November – Stadtgarten, Erfurt (DE)
Photos at krachschwarz.de and annekathrinlinge-photography.com
- 28 November – Dynamo, Zürich (CH)
Photos at artnoir.ch
- 29 November – Legend Club, Milano (IT)
- Review (in Italian) at lamusicarock.com
- Photos at filippo-dedionigi.squarespace.com, rockrebelmagazine.com and metalitalia.com
- 30 November – Orion Club, Rome/Ciampino (IT)
Videos by marcxramone: Double Crosser + Soul Stripper + Pretty Little Head + Sound The Alarm + Crucify + Sociopath + Eat Your Heart Out + Rock And Roll Is Dead + Deathless + Year Of The Rat + Crimson Lust + 4 Real + I Don’t Want You To Love Me
Photos at pasqualecolosimo.it and metalitalia.com
- 2 December – Blah Blah, Torino (IT)
Videos by Toschilmaz: Lady Strange + Crucify + Press Your Luck + Living in Sin + Rock And Roll Is Dead + Year Of The Rat + Feral Children + Crimson Lust + Automatic + I Don’t Want You To Love Me + Gimme Christmas + Demoted
- 4 December – Cool Stage, Madrid (SP)
Reviews (in Spanish) and photos at rafabasa.com, hellpress.com, diariodeunrockero.es and rockandrollarmy.com
- 5 December – Las Armas, Zaragoza (SP)
Review (in Spanish) and photo at rockandrollarmy.com
- 6 December – Connexxion Live, Toulouse (FR)
Video by Pascal: I Don’t Want You To Love Me
Photos at photo-concert.fr and thoriummag.com
- 7 December – Kulturfabrik Kofmehl, Solothurn (CH)
Video by Susana M.: Year Of The Rat
Photos at kofmehl.net
- 15 December – La Damme de Canton, Paris (FR)
Videos by Willy Fire: Feral Children + Bless This Mess + Sociopath
Video by Minority Em: Press Your Luck
Photos by Sarah Supertramp at Prima Donna France
There are also many good pictures and videos of the tour on Instagram!
If you have/find more links, please send them to us and we will update this list.
Prima Donna will continue to rock the world with Danko Jones next year in the USA. Check out the tour dates!
Check out the Prima Donna press roundup from last month: interviews, podcasts and reviews!
- The Soul of a Clown reviewed S/T (read it here)
- Shameless Promo San Francisco interviewed Kevin Preston on their ‘For the Record Podcast’ (listen to it here)
- The Prelude Press interviewed Lights Out Levine (read it here)
- Genre is Dead! interviewed Kevin Preston (read it here)
- Concert Crap featured a ‘100 Words or Less’ guest blog from Prima Donna (read it here)
- Idobiradio‘s ‘Gone Fishkin‘ podcast featured a phone interview with Kevin Preston (listen to it here – starts at 1:14:46)
- The New Nine interviewed Kevin Preston (read it here)
Prima Donna are on tour in the US this Summer! Check out all the dates at their official website: primadonnarocks.com/tour
Check out the press roundup for the 5th and 6th weeks since S/T was released!
- Front Row Live Ent. interviewed Prima Donna (watch it below)